Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vancouver weather


I think I have been very very lucky in terms of weather so far, except for 4 or 5 days of rain (including the day I arrived and the day I moved into my new place) it has been beautifully sunny and fairly warm, but according to Environment Canada, this is the weather forecast. I guess I should look into some indoor activities and perhaps getting myself an umbrella. No more reading on the beach for awhile!

J'ai été très chanceuse jusqu'à date en terme de température. Sauf pour 4 ou 5 jours de pluie (incluant la journée que je suis arrivé et la journée ou j'ai déménagé dans ma nouvelle chambre) la température a été incroyable, assez chaud et surtout ensoleillé. Mais, selon Environnement Canada, voici la prévision de température. J'imagine que je doit maintenant planifier des activités à l'intérieur et peut-être me trouver un parapluie. Pu de lecture sur la plage pendant un bout de temps!

No comments:

Post a Comment